Sunday, December 20, 2015

Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader?



Most Scanners are often both Creative and Intelligent.  They love to read and learn new things.

Which explains why I am prefer reading NON Fiction much more than I do reading Fiction!!


This also explains why I seldom read just one book at a time, but instead I usually have several books open all at the same time. So if I get bored with one book, I can move onto the next. Very typical scanner behaviour.

 And if you are anything like me, you also LOVE to test your knowledge

With all the information I pick up from reading NON-fiction books, I find myself watching Quiz shows on TV such as Jeopardy, Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader and Who wants to be a Millionare. I also LOVE playing Trivial Pursuit and testing my knowledge as well. Scanners LOVE those Intellectual games!!!

Of all the above named quiz shows, my favourite was Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader.



Have you ever been told - You know, you should apply for Jeopardy or Who wants to be a Millionaire. You would do great on that show.

I have been told that lots of times. I probably could do well. But I hate being on camera. That alone stops me from even applying. So I just settle for watching and answering the questions while sitting in front of the TV.

There was a new Quiz Show on TV this year. It's called 500 Questions, and debuted on the ABC channel.

While Millionaire has 15 Questions to get the Top Prize and Jeopardy has 30 to win the top prize, this new show has 500 questions!!!!

500 Questions - ABC - May 2015




No comments:

Post a Comment